Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Weekend Fiesta

Friday Night:

I showed Bunda and Abi that I was getting more stubborn

Saturday Day and Night:
The stubbornness inside me seemed to need more attention but I had a great time being with my Abi and Bunda almost all day long…but…this stubbornness seemed to make Bunda felt guilty.

Sunday:
I went to my Bunda’s best friend’s daughters’ birthday, Aisha’s and Nolly’s birthday. It was fun! There was a swimming poll in the back yard…but I didn’t bring my swimming wear! In the afternoon we went to Jidah’s Dodo’s home (Abi’s Mama) in Petamburan. Both my twin cousins weren’t there but their big brother, Kak Afi was nice, he let me borrow the twin’s crayon. Too bad, the silly stubbornness showed up again before I slept. Poor Bunda…


Pictures will follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home